The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

prolly some toe jam sandwiches or somethin to save a quick buck

yeah, cause itā€™s free. and he developed it himself.

ye just like anything the woz made

Guys and galsā€¦name and sort your files and shit as you go and donā€™t let it pile up. And avoid redundancy.
This is such a fucking pain in the assā€¦ :sob:

Also, YT is down. And apparently some other Google services.

I ike how cp2077 is trying desperately trying to be Deus Ex Mankind Divided. Like MD didnā€™t have as many bugs, was just as big of a game, ecetc.

And in my opinion, having watched gameplay, better. 2077 is too 2013 ps3 for me. Meh, overall.

No he held a 4 hour funeral with rave music foros9 tho

Lies. Macs ale forppl who donā€™t game.

nah mitten squad uses macs, he got that boot camp

its for people that want to pay louis rossmann to repair water damage

1 Like

Found out the preorder I did for The Art and Making of Control Limited Edition is going to be delayed to January:

I really dig Controlā€™s art design, so Iā€™m looking forward to when I finally get this book. I have finished Control and all the DLC. Havenā€™t had enough time to make screenshots. Sometimes I do a mini dive to do some combat cause the combat has a nice flow to it for me.

1 Like

Its time i actually get this working
Desk is a mess from other day

3 Likes

I like your taste in soft drink

2 Likes

At least before you give up and send it to me?

2 Likes

Youll have to fight me for it m8 /s

1 Like

I hate the post office and covid

2 Likes

the old people being slow or the old people smell?

too many sick we got drivers going till like 11 at night cause they are so backed up and lines out the buildings to ship stuff cause too few can run the counters

alot of anti mask shit and the churches and schools are going so its spreading like stupid

1 Like

< they stopped schools churches were never allowed forever, and people been wearing masks(like 90>% for your run into the gas station, grab takeout etc stuff)

still spiking up just as fast as everywhere else basically lol

its just sad

< they stopped schools churches were never allowed forever, and people been wearing masks(like 90>% for your run into the gas station, grab takeout etc stuff)

still spiking up just as fast as everywhere else basically lol

edits:
masks since like end of june -shrug- no gloves or anything though, and buuuunch werent social distancing at all many not wearing masks(significantly higher quantities of people and ratios then the middle of no where red necks) at the riots and stuff but thats been slowed down for awhile,

guessing the old, they do one step out of the dozen other ones and mess up every other one when its more of a you have to do literally every step every time and still not 100%, like havent seen gloves almost at all in months now, not washing hands after using communal pens and such

least here only thing seeing the majority of people doing is mask, every other 6ft etc things is out the window

Mini fiction writing update - Hard pause is over. Writing has resumed.

Plex Mini Major Encoding Project - Iā€™m digitizing Star Trek Enterprise, yes I know not the best Star Trek.
Then Star Trek
What about Next Genā€¦? I donā€™t own Next Generation on Blu ray yet.
A for DS9 and Voyagerā€¦ well. CBS pretty much said they were never coming to Blu ray. Why? Rumor has it, it cost CBS a good bit of money to do Next Gen on Blu Ray and they were not happy with how much they made. So this killed any chance of getting the others on Blu Ray.
Also donā€™t own DS9 or Voyager on DVD.

I almost got my Movies back to where they were on Plex. Just a few more weeks and Iā€™ll pass where it was.