The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

I loved all the bugs i had i cried over jackie

I accidentally spent 17 hours in act one asscreeding around and watch dogsing people like im barely into the game and it gives me alot of space on roofs and places all over with nothing even made up jump puzzels i though i was doing didnt go places

I love games like this

Its fun to laugh at the t pose the broken lighting in areas the models not moving lips to talk or not voice over in spots (im playing on hdd for shits and giggels plus can sleeze through some walls

Ive fallen out of the map 4 times died from triping getting flung at light speed into a wall and dying and getting in a car it then exploded and quests when a item/person unlooted would phaze out of map before getting

I insta drowed and got flung into space

It feels like ass creed watch dogs skyrim week one and kerbal space program kraken wrapped into a 60gb download game Italian hand kiss

My fave is when cars ver into dividers and blow up in 50 feet from damge and it just keeps happening 30000000 car pile up

2 Likes

I could wait longer for it and it being ok :ok_hand: this is fun cause stated reasons

Funny game breaking bugs and deaths only happened in open play not missions

Still not a good industry standard

1 Like

See? This is what Bethesda has done to us!

As long as youā€™re having fun, thatā€™s the only important thing.

1 Like

Gotta say other then RuneScape this is the only game to catch me as of late

I like single player story games and now too few and far between its all pubg fortine elite dangerous and ark nothing with that spark anymore

Like fun for some but it feels like products not art anymore

I wish mingle play games and more existed in the world journey was amazing on the ps3

dunno getting alot more like lame ass assasins creed vibes then like fallout or something

you want companion? okay you get same exact 2 guys whether you started in some lame ass ā€˜wastelandā€™, were a street urchin, or a suit at some mega corp. like couldnt even make 2 other versions of jackie as the starter companion(like some games have a companion for each faction, where if you are villiffied to one group that person wont like you as they are part of that group)

i mean if they werent trying to market all the deep choices, the social consequences, world changing shit

edit:
random but its still satisfying af when recursively rename some files or some dumb shit and it just works and took way less time then doing it manually

My short non spoiler entertainment list ot things that were neat and came out this year:
IE Wolflebenā€™s best of 2020

Show - Qualification Canā€™t be a second season of a series. Also have to have seen it.

Live action Shows:
Devs FX on Hulu - This is though provoking show dealing with tech. Itā€™s a high concept show. I really enjoyed it from start to finish. If you like Mr. Robotā€¦ chances are youā€™d dig this. Also if you played the video game Control, youā€™d also dig this. Itā€™s a little quirky but it has heart.
Raised by Wolves on HBO Max - I have no idea how to talk about this show without spoiling it. Itā€™s out there. Way out there. Part Sci Fi. Part Sudo Relgion. Really quirky.

Movies Qualification: Have to have seen it.
Movies:
Bill and Ted Face the Music - This was everything I wanted in a Bill and Ted film. It was and is great. It is made in a way you could watch it as a standalone film but you have a better appreciation if youā€™ve seen the first two.

Games Qualification: Have to have played it
Games:
Command & Conquer Remastered Collection PC - I wish I had more time to play this one. This is a solid Remaster where the people who worked on it went way beyond the norm here. C & C is back and the fans are hoping this could lead to a return for the series and remaster of the other C & C titles. For me Iā€™m just glad to have it and get to play this.
Persona 4 Golden PC - This is a Slice of Life game while also being a JRPGā€¦ it works. I enjoyed it. Do plan to replay it.
The Last of Us Part II PS4 - This is not an easy game to play. Itā€™s dark. Grim. Brutal. Still one of my favorite games this year.
Horizon Zero Dawn PC - It was great to get to play this on PC. I know people had bugs and issues with it. However I really enjoyed getting to play it maxed out on everything and seeing how pretty of a gaming it is.

1 Like

Iā€™ve really been getting the itch to play a Command & Conquer game recently. Maybe its the time of year. I have very fond memories of playing Red Alert 2 and more specifically Yuriā€™s Revenge around Christmas time.

2 Likes

Long term planning:
I putting money into my savings account for the PC Build that will replace my main rig. No my main rig is not close to dying. But I know in about 3 years Iā€™ll need to get a new CPU and Motherboard. I mean my CPU is 3 years old right now but no need to replace it just yet.

Right now Just setting aside 25 a month. Not much but Iā€™ll increase that as it gets closer to build time.

Other long term planning - Buying a house. I donā€™t need a big one being single and all. Not doing this till I got my job in the IT Field and I can make a down payment. Iā€™m dreading moving thoughā€¦ ah that will be a pain. I donā€™t go much but moving is an all day event.

2 Likes

Hire movers. You will love it after your done

2 Likes

That would be better. I can handle my computer stuff. And let them deal with the rest.

1 Like

If you do hire movers though make sure they are reputable proper movers and not just some guy with a van. Absolutely get referrals too if you can. Actual real movers will to though your things and work out the best way to pack the van so your stuff is save and wonā€™t get damaged instead of just throwing everything in the back. it is worth spending the extra time and money for a reputable mover who knows what there doing.

2 Likes

Oh yes. Will research to the Nth Level on that.

1 Like

That applies to anything. Dont want to end up with all your shit in their possession only for them to charge 6x the rate to get it back

2 Likes

was putting aside for prolly a 6900xt lol

figure would be a good setup for my use(4k prolly no rt although it crushes the rt shadows in dirt which just happens to not be specifically an nvidia the way its meant to be played title)

the vega64 actually been good in performance, fallout4/dying light etc nvidia titles running just fine max everything basically, no tearing slow downs/hiccups

but still got some random crashes and if aint fixed by now prolly never will be, and 16gb vram would be nice in future prolly(if wait like ~3 years from now before upgrade)

cpu cant do anymore but 3950x pree gud already

got a drawring tablet kinda meh :x. rather have a mouse with a button i can press to vary pressure

but itā€™ll work just gonna be annoying going back and forth/have to use mouse to scroll and such if i want to increase the accuracy/decrease cpi by zooming

shakes the dust off of this account
coughs violently because of said dust

I have one question
what year is it? Are this forumā€™s highlights purple?

3 Likes

Itā€™s been a while since weā€™ve seen KemoKa ā€” their last post was 3 years ago.

Drags outside and proceeds to beat the dust off of you

que?

2 Likes

Welcome back, its been far too long time. its good and actually quite impressive you were able to find us with the name change and everything thatā€™s happened since then.

2 Likes

And I never would have found it had I not wandered onto @Dje4321ā€™s steam page.

In the years since Tek ā€œMassive Checksā€ Syndicate split, the original forums have split into Tek Syndicate, Level1Techs, Admindev, Pixelspace and 0cd, plus some others I probably missed. Three of those now have been blue, but slightly different shades of blue, so Iā€™m always wondering if itā€™s ever purple.

To me everything blue or purple is blue by default unless proven otherwise by a reliable person or a colorimeter.

2 Likes

I could set it up where it can be purple for you

3 Likes

No thanks, I wonā€™t be able to see it as purple anyway xD

2 Likes