The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

So how have the other forums been? Not really been to any of them and it feels like im never even on here

Level1: Alive and well
Admindev: Won’t connect, probably dead.
Pixelspace: Alive
Tek Syndicate:
To give you an idea of just how dead Tek Syndicate’s forums are, the last posts it had on its Lounge page are from September 22nd, and every single one of them is a Logan Meme shitpost by Adubs, SoulFallen or Kewldude007.

3 Likes

AdminDev closed it sometime this year I believe to pursue other things and a lot of people moved to Pixelspace afterwards.

1 Like

Shame. Seemed like it really took off for a bit too

Now thats a name ive not heard for a long time

2 Likes

@KemoKa Feel free to invite people here. The more the merrier. Were pretty well grounded with how our infrastructure is setup and have been up and running for over 3 years now.

We now own the domain and control DNS so we actually have interesting options for stuff we can do. Currently im working on a minecraft server that starts way back in like beta 1.3 and it will slowly self update to the latest version. You’ll be able to experince how minecraft has aged in real time with it ending on 1.17

The server is graciously donated by @Michael and has been wonderful in helping keep this place alive

The only thing left todo is setup our own mail server but there is literally no need for that right now

2 Likes

Cause he changed it back from Crit.tv.
Last time I was looked at his forum (months, if not years ago) it was basically just Logan posting articles as threads.

A purple forum color option would be maximum dope, though.

3 Likes

2 Likes

@KemoKa @TheDiddilyHorror Check your preferences and try the Ghost theme. Closest thing i could find to “purple”

3 Likes

I love this buggy mess of a game

That’s definitely interesting.

The blue of the post box is something else though :joy:

Thanks!

2 Likes

Themes are super easy to install so if you find/make one you like, point me to it

2 Likes

The theme’s cool I just don’t like that it doesn’t handle my Avatar alpha transparcy too well lol

memetranspartent

2 Likes

Probably just something in its CSS that needs changed. Should probably learn CSS and look into it XD

1 Like

ye CSS is a good skill to learn, its probably stupid simple 2 character edit to fix too, its finding that needle in the heystack lol

that’s the bitch, probably just as simple as removing the background-color tag from this element XD

Capture

1 Like

100% the case lol

2 Likes

figure as much. all it is doing was adding that weird green colour as the background so that it only shows up on avatar’s with a transparecy, it had have been intentional too it just looks soo bad lol

1 Like

filling out a PR for it already XD

2 Likes

I have tomorrow off. Monday though back to work through Tuesday then then I go on a much needed and earned 7 day break. 5 of those are paid time off.
What will I do on my day off tomorrow - I honestly don’t know. Probably a marathon of films.

1 Like

That aging minecraft server thing i was talking about is up now

2 Likes

Parents sent me a gift card for Amazon… I went:
What do I buy on Amazon with this. Goes to Amazon… Types Doctor Who…
Gets Doctor Who: Series Seven: The Complete Series (Blu-ray) - Christopher Eccleston
Doctor Who: The Complete David Tennant Collection (Blu-ray) and
Doctor Who: The Complete Eleventh Series (BD) [Blu-ray]
Done.

I know what you are thinking what about Matt Smith and Peter Capaldia runs? Well I plan to get those on Blu Ray too… but man those Seasons on Blu Ray are expensive. Not Aniplex Expensive though. Hoping a reasonable price collection comes out for those two with the specials included. I happen to enjoy Matt Smith as the Doctor. Technically I do have these on DVD… but Blu Ray is better for Digitizing.

1 Like