The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

just run around do quests basically

is unlocked after beat full main story thru frozen throne or whatever

I vaguely remember playing as him in the campaign. Was fun but ultimately I suck at RTS, that’s why I used cheats so I could just enjoy the story.

Don’t have the games anymore (let a school mate borrow them and he never returned them) but I still have the strategy guides.

ye dont even get units or anything in that one you just run around as him and his pet or whatever

Yeah, Misha the bear.
And wasn’t that campaign what led to mods and Dota?

nah was multi player maps, but theoretically you could also make campaings with the map builder but was way more complicated and most of the maps were just custom maps, weird mini games

Yeh, but the concept of running around alone like that instead of controlling multiple (different) units. Just one character.

that was alot of the story elements of warcraft 3 was you as the hero or whatever

There were a bunch of hero units, not just the known story characters like Arthas, Sylvanas, Rexxar, etc.

mean like when you were playing arthas campain you were him the entire time basically, had help from the other older paladin guy, units come in and go as new maps and stuff

Is anyone using the Origin launcher?

On the very rare instances I want to play Battlefield but otherwise don’t really touch it at all.

nop never had it lol. not that into ea stuff usually, some old timey bf 1942 or somethin

@Michael @dinscurge
got a code for Dragon Age Inquisition via Twitch Prime and I’m not going to install Origin on my PC for that.

1 Like

thanks for the offer but I’m good. already have access to Twitch Prime so could get the code myself if I wanted to anyway

never played the earlier ones lol

There doesn’t seem to be much interest in this game in general :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
btw, Control (GoG code) and Rise of the Tomb Raider (+Bonus Content; linking Epic Store account to Twitch) are also included right now with Twitch Prime.

1 Like

Played a few min of Origins (I think that was still the tutorial area). Not quite my thing.

looked not as bad as the first witcher atleast from what seen people play on some of them but thats not saying much lol

think I already have it on Epic but I’d take a DRM free Control anyday lol

I’ve finished Dragon Age Orgins before Family Share was a thing on Steam and legit the 120 hours of my brothers play time on that game is all me XD

you could take one any day :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like