A you look like her
B you realistically would go EH MAI GAHHH at something

she dun even has glasses or hair past nips

Don’t b wite

das wasis.

laptop thingie pree cool besides had to get a new laptop bag for it lol

Sugma

not enough sony trinitron

I have a floor TV waiting to be picked up that is a 2560 x 2200 screen that could kill a human if balanced improperly.

coo

Counting my EMac and eMachines monitors, plus that TV, I have 3 trins

cool :stuck_out_tongue: i has a car crt with i think a blow 120v side power supply maybe work with 12v idk, prob get a couple other small ones from cousin tho for free need for nes and stuff

The only old monitor I have is an Eizo Flexscan S1721 that my mom’s workplace got rid off when they replaced all their monitors with 16:9 ones (not Eizo anymore, I think they now use Samsung).
But the monitor stand makes it heavy af. the base can rotate, the arm is adjustable and the monitor mount rotates and tilts/pivots too.

1 Like

they got good colors/contrast too, like hdr but actually works with basically anything you put on it

Hdr is a jut at trying to emulate bright crt’s. When all these tubes die I hope there’s some good oled that’s cheap. That’s why I’ve been holding out. I want an ultra wide display and I want to be able to do pip with any source.

Nothing has rly caught my eye yet, tho I saw someone do a video on in game fov yesterday and that’s been a thing on my mind daily since seeing ultra idea’s. Crank the fov to 85~100, get 180+ fov.

seen a cool asus 4k monitor pbp thing could do 4 1080p on the 4k and actually worked pretty good was kinda expensive tho, but would prob be good for streaming and suff

edit: cool arch broke somethin lol, now to wait and see if they post a thing or i have to reinstall prolly cause google sucks and too many dongs talking about sddm or some shit having a bug cant find anything

lel figured it out eventually had to search some random things i thought it might be, somehow locale got fucced up and bash was crashin so couldnt login other than seeing i logged in successfully then goin back to login from agetty or whatever

Lol all the setup that get likes on LTT have stupid lights or are literally just a space to take a picture of and not actually use.

What do you expect? They’re the Reddit Crowd. If it doesn’t have all the RGB in glass boxes, nano leafs, streaming setups and Ikea desks, might as well not post on r/battlestations. And this is where people get their inspiration for their own builds from. Most of those setups look highly unpractical and just for show.

1 Like

I feel like linus dug into his workers setups expecting his forum but then got reality instead lol

He has people working for him who have no idea when it comes to PCs.
For some it’s really just a job and not a passion/hobby.

you mean people dont have stair case fans in their case?

No I mean like their forum is like a reddit head and linus always has it open on his office pc. I find it funny to see him react to ‘oh God, you didn’ t keep it picture perfect forever like these freaks online do? ’