The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

lol this

i could edit this to make it even more accurate but still

2 Likes

I had to flag the post asking how this person was still allowed XD
oh well. atleast we can do something about those kind of people here XD

3 Likes

le yea probably, even more so now with a shortage.

So your saying PUBG is the reason I can’t have fried chicken anymore. THIS NEEDS TO STOP.

3 Likes

:thinking:

3 Likes

in other news our lounge is pretty much tied with the L1T lounge for number of posts per day XD.

we get about 400-500 posts a day on average and they are getting about the same :smiley:

2 Likes

lel
25v5nx

also yes @kewldude007 this is slightly the wrong image for the meme but oh well

3 Likes

I dont know whether to feel happy or sad

The problem with NetBandit is that can he actually knows his stuff about networking and such and can make some decent posts. Have seen him help countless people in the networking section but more often than not everything else he posts just turns toxic quick.

he’s the same type as aremis but more loony

2 Likes

yeah he’s wayyy off the deep end compared to Aremis especially when he starts getting political.

b2f

1 Like

btw this shit is jammin

1 Like

So I’m thinking about trying to setup my brother Oculous on my computer because I really want to check out Payday 2 in VR. Hoping I can pass it through to my Windows VM without too much trouble.

1 Like

your gonna need to passthrough a whole usb controller for hotplug support

1 Like

Finally watching Django Unchained…good thing I’m only craving chicken and iced tea. And I kinda want one of those suits too now.

5 Likes

ah that could be an issue, not sure I’ll be able to passthrough my entire usb controller. fairly sure it should be able to work without it it’ll just be annoying having to pass it through all the time.

1 Like

Making my own jam and doing laundry.

2 Likes

Busy work day. Glad to be home.

3 Likes

Playing pokemon silver and I traded a Chikorita and a Cyndaquil from my gold copy so I had all the starters. But my Quilava and Chikorita won’t fucking listen to me.
Edit: got that 2nd badge now so pokemon up level 30 will now listen to me. No more disobedience from Quilava or Chikorita

2 Likes

German sounds so weird in English movies. No wonder y’all think Germans are some creepy fucks.

3 Likes