you wouldnt last long if you didnt

I can last longer than most people. :grin:

then i would suggest quiting while ahead

1 Like

Roger that.

1 Like

glad were at a agreement. feel free to enjoy yourself here

1 Like

Look at Mr. 3 Secondsā€¦you donā€™t have to brag about it, yā€™know?

3 Likes

First box has arrived! 2 more to go then I get a real computer again.

3 Likes

Let me guess everything else will arrive first except the RAM just so you have to wait longer as it always does.

2 Likes

thats why you order everything at once so you only have to worry about 1 package

3 Likes

Nope case will take longest because it was on backorder.
I have the motherboard and ram right now. Waiting on cpu, fan, cooler, and dashi (though dashi isnā€™t for the computer obviously).

1 Like

I did order everything at once, but from 2 places for slightly better prices and then the caseā€¦ which was out of stock as I was putting it together on pcpartpicker, then it was in stock when I was ready to order albeit on backorder.

1 Like

So cardboard box setup right as the cpu and cooler arrives?

2 Likes

Nah Iā€™ll wait for it all to get here since Iā€™m too lazy to take this one apart, put the new parts into the old case, then take it out and put it in the new one when it gets hereā€¦ thatā€™s like 3 hours worth of work for not much benefit. Just means I watch a lot more anime than I was since I canā€™t play games.

Edit: well I could play games since I do have dosbox and virtualbox setup on this thingā€¦ though Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s the reason it runs so poorly now lol. The Celeron B820 wasnā€™t made for vms thatā€™s for sure.

1 Like

Just getting upā€¦ At 2pm in the afternoon, lol.
Also ooh new person @tsk

2 Likes