The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

It’ll be alright soonish:

2 Likes

Oh also
Tokyo Dark is fucking dark story wise lol.
I guess I shouldn’t be that surprised given the name but still… May or may not stream it again (at least on the AMD channel) because of the at best questionable nature of the game lol

1 Like

Do you still have keys for it

I do lol

1 Like

I am now mildly confused but hey if its free because I have the standard game already I wont complain…

Done:

2 Likes

@Dje4321 earlier mentioned $30 keyboard. it’s actually quite nice, despite being made by Acer.

has alps-like switches

3 Likes

has an interesting feature:
the LEDs light up when you max out the key rollover. this has 6-key rollover and all the LEDS will blink when you exceed that, nice feature.

Also this is one of the only keyboards I have ever seen to have a Power LED

1 Like

Spec Ops the Line ReShade has been posted in the Wiki.

Now to Warframe and finding a clan.

3 Likes

Wouldnt it be easier to link people to specific reshade presets if you post them each in their own post? It is fairly data intensive trying to load all of those images while your scrolling through the post to find the preset you want. Could just use the OP to link posts for specific games

EDIT. posted to the meta thread for obvious reasons

2 Likes

2 Likes

This was a very hard junction boss

Woot I reached Jupiter

No bites from any clans yet.

2 Likes

Since I’m reading more manga now, I’m still unsure if I should get a tablet or endure the “quirks” a bit longer and get a tablet instead (cause bigger screen).
The Kindle I have is no good for that. Have to convert all the image files to PDF (pain in the ass) or create ebooks of each (also a pain in the ass). And since it’s not backlit and not made for reading manga (books are perfectly fine) it causes a strain on my eyes.

But I also want a new desk, chair, more HDDs, another SSD for my laptop, replace my 2nd monitor and eventually a new phone.
I need to win the fucking lottery.

1 Like

Lol yep.

I’m half tempted to grab a Phenom II X6 and do a video along the lines of “Phenom II X6 in 2018: how good are they?” Or some such. As they can be had for $60 or less now so.
Then again… Its a phenom II from 2009 lol…

Could overclock it anyway though. Because I do have a Sabertooth 990FX R3.0 …

f57

This reminds me that I still have other videos to do as well though lol… Damnit. Like the keyboard reviews and such.

I hope this isnt just an April fools day thing as its actually pretty cool lol

Warframe clan news, I got a bite. I’m going to look into the clan before I join.

2 Likes

Tasks for today:

• Morning Time
    • Costco
    • Walmart - To get a fan to bring to work cause the area I sit at is hot.
    • Kroger [This is a grocey store]
  • After Lunchtime
    • Livestream ReShade Photography Session Hellblade
    • Editing the Debian Video. I’ll upload the video next week along with a post/thread about my experience with it so far.
    • Play Nier Automata
    • Work on Fantasy Story
    • Join the Warframe Clan that recruited me. I checked them out. They look like a good fit for me.
  • After Dinnertime
    • Play Warframe
4 Likes

I’m continually confused by AMD, lol.
Red team alumni/plus/whatever isnt a thing anymore but stream team is going strong now.
Not sure how to feel about this lol…

But hey if I get to do streams of games and use new hardware for streaming I’m not even that mad.

In other news, will be streaming a ton for the next few weeks. Got indie games to stream and give codes away for and also some channel building to do on my own twitch so :smiley:

3 Likes

I admire your scheduling and (probably, as I have no way of confirming this) following through with it.
It’s a 3 day weekend and I have no plans. Whenever I start something I get either bored with it or lose interest/concentration. So most of the time I end up procrastinating on the web.

2 Likes

I like to be productive with my time. Now if things need to change I don’t mind it when it happens. Like if it rains at 1 pm ET, I couldn’t do my livestream cause I live on top floor and when it rains it is very loud on the roof.

2 Likes