The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

ye CSS is a good skill to learn, its probably stupid simple 2 character edit to fix too, its finding that needle in the heystack lol

that’s the bitch, probably just as simple as removing the background-color tag from this element XD

Capture

1 Like

100% the case lol

2 Likes

figure as much. all it is doing was adding that weird green colour as the background so that it only shows up on avatar’s with a transparecy, it had have been intentional too it just looks soo bad lol

1 Like

filling out a PR for it already XD

2 Likes

I have tomorrow off. Monday though back to work through Tuesday then then I go on a much needed and earned 7 day break. 5 of those are paid time off.
What will I do on my day off tomorrow - I honestly don’t know. Probably a marathon of films.

1 Like

That aging minecraft server thing i was talking about is up now

2 Likes

Parents sent me a gift card for Amazon… I went:
What do I buy on Amazon with this. Goes to Amazon… Types Doctor Who…
Gets Doctor Who: Series Seven: The Complete Series (Blu-ray) - Christopher Eccleston
Doctor Who: The Complete David Tennant Collection (Blu-ray) and
Doctor Who: The Complete Eleventh Series (BD) [Blu-ray]
Done.

I know what you are thinking what about Matt Smith and Peter Capaldia runs? Well I plan to get those on Blu Ray too… but man those Seasons on Blu Ray are expensive. Not Aniplex Expensive though. Hoping a reasonable price collection comes out for those two with the specials included. I happen to enjoy Matt Smith as the Doctor. Technically I do have these on DVD… but Blu Ray is better for Digitizing.

1 Like

i made a purple theme :smiley: called purple-darker. its neat, if you like that kind of thing:

4 Likes

Christmas was fun

I got my fiancé an anvil for their blacksmithing
Kinda rare gameboy stuff for fiancé younger brother
Books and games for fiancé younger sister

I got alot of cool gardening stuff and a small pestle and mortar and a bunch of giftcards to help get things for the garden 🪴

Im Really happy and had alot of fun spending Christmas with family in law to be

4 Likes

Im glad you had a fun christmas. I stayed home and smoked :oregano:

3 Likes

Got my brother a new monitor. Nice swanky 1440p monitor that has actual color reproduction instead of the TV he’s using.

It died after 6 hours of use. T_T Thanks, Jeff.

Amazon return label print service, activate!

3 Likes

Jeff right now

1 Like

Lmao we smoke and dabbed out fiancés parents lmaoooooooo :joy:

2 Likes

If it wasnt for covid i probably would have gotten like a quater pound and headed over to my grandmothers house XD

2 Likes

The Ongoing Digitizing of Film and TV for my Plex machine Project:
I’ve been working on this in my Spare time since about September. I’m only a couple of weeks away from being done with the films. Setting the Film in maintenance mode. IE - I only have to digitize when I buy.
Television isn’t at the point yet. Honestly I don’t think it will be till either Spring or Summer Depending on a few things.
One neat thing I learned how to do with Plex was how to make collections:

Short version: Your creating a Tag for the Collection and then Plex groups it with other things you put on that tag. You do have to get a Poster for the collection, if you want it neater but those are easy to get from the IMBD. I do need to make a default black background for my own various collections.

Overall pretty pleased with the progress I made on it.

2 Likes

Fuck this game hit me again

Flipping through your phone i found jackies number again … i called it can you have 4 options of dialogue after it tell you the number is unavailable and to leave a message… ive done this for some of my marine buddies who never made it home (mentally too) and it hit me in the feels

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::cry::sob::sob::cry::sob::cry::sob:

2 Likes

isnt that the non comical brucie from gta4 but unlike in gta4 you cant just hangup on him?

i was in the corps For gta4 and the start of gta5 didnt care for the game

is buying a computer with files on it like a old mac that was used “piracy” if i take files from the computer and use them on my systems

ive built up a vast music lib this way old macs and ipods that can connect to itunes 1-2 can transfer music and their files if not drm locked (i delete the apple mp3s that are account locked on itunes {i could unlock em tho})

is my lib a many year prison sentence or is this the same as buying a car and seeing it has a thing of cd’s in the back as well?

If the media industry has a say in it. Owning music would be piracy!

The whole digital thing is messed up anyway. Pirating is not stealing. I made a copy. You still have it and now so i. Intent would play a huge role. Did you intend to ever watch these movies?

2 Likes