3 Likes

View of San Francisco from hotel I’m at

Also this place has awesome donuts and is 24/7

3 Likes

Francis Ford Coppola winery

Edit also, cool car

1 Like

sup nubs, makin a case but sewing leather sucks without special equipments

got it finished atleast :stuck_out_tongue: just waiting for superglue to dry(use that or fabric glue on the knot ends)

is like 16x16in, pretty decent leather, and some scrap vinyl i had to do an inner layer

testing shiz is annoying lol

Was tryin to add bike to character on pokemang(to see if could do a ae86 meme bike replacement for funsies) apparently have to set some other variables/flags or something besides the flag for the bike(in the script for the guy giving you the bike if you have the voucher)

no idea what but has oak goin this isnt the time to use that, no documentation etc lol.
ae86drivin

1 Like

nop got it workin some random shiz have to modify header of the map file to say it can have running shoes and stuff, and the random other engine to replace sprites and shit changed headers maybe idk :X

ae86cruisin

edits:
welded some plastic on my chainsaw i got for free lol, apparently was hdpe(the recycling number 2) that you can weld with just heat and more hdpe if you need to fill in a thing, else can just melt and push it together

apparently can recyle it at home and shit too, like just load up abunch of caps from soda bottles in oven on a sheet with wax paper or somethin and just melt it down into a new sheet, can fold it up to make it thicker etc

edits:
slight reshape front of car and tiny bit on the back corner still not to scale really but better atleast as far as engine bay being tiny on first one
ae86v2

1 Like

back home in WI now, feels nice but strange. trying to find a place to rent, or if all else fails buy, and both are small markets right now so hard to get a place. on the plus side, jobs are available like crazy and paying way more than the last time i was here; when it was normal for jobs to be 7.25-10 an hour. now basically everything is 12+ an hour and some places are as high as $16 an hour for normal entry level jobs which is neat. might work at the gas station a few blocks down since it’s easy enough and is close.

otherwise, have this going now since i own the original Persona 3 game but my PS2 is pretty fried (I’ll clean it out at some point here, and see about putting new thermal paste or something on since i’m sure it needs it). but it kept breaking on a certain point on the PS2 so finishing the game now, it’s pretty fun

2 Likes

knightandsquire

did some crappy drawrings for a meme video but then youtube axxd it cause was too long so had to shorten it with make mkvtoolnix(too lazy to re render a 12hr thing, although only takes like 1hr on handbrake for 1400 somethin by 1080) but they couldnt tell me before it finished uploading like 8gb

1 Like

The style reminds me a bit of hose funny videos (like the one with the bad guys in Batman or the adventurer that shouts Huzzah! a lot). But it also reminds me of something else. Can’t remember where I’ve seen that style before…maybe some point n click adventure?

is it being lazy and bad at art? lol

Why lazy? It’s double the work compared to just drawing or just filming. With this style you film AND draw over it afterwards.

nah mean for me where all i did was draw lol

But you still put effort in it.

little bit, gotta figure out more hair stuff tho

like the way did for the waifu pillow wendell and griz, was basically actually simulate hair, just repeated layers of lighter/darker with a brush for doing hair(is like bunch random spots usually called bristles/brush whatever) actually making bunch of individual lines, but that takes awhile to get right blend of under/over tone of the hair colors

and theres alot more simpler approximations/tricks for like anime hair and stuff, where your eye just connects between the hints of lines and stuff

edit:
broke 55k minutes on the server stats lol

A post was merged into an existing topic: Memeville 0001 [Here we go Again]

wrang thread lol.

sup yo?

oops, I uploaded it on my phone and the ui can be iffy switching threads sometimes lol

oh well lel.

been watchin random movies and playin divinity 2 mostly, dat shiz annoying to min max tho

Thoughts on the Steamdeck?
I’m kinda hyped but it’s very unlikely I’ll buy one. Would rather put the money (starts at 400 bucks) towards upgrades on my PC.

1 Like

I think its great, its basically a hacked switch without any of the hassle. Can play all your steam games without remote play, runs on a modified archlinux but also has an unlocked bootloader so can install whatever the fuck you want on it maybe even Windows or Android. its like a modders dream.

though saying that probably won’t pick one up at launch because valve doesn’t have the best track record with hardware but might at some point depending on how that goes.

2 Likes