The Lounge 0001 [From the Beginning]

Step up your game.

3 Likes

I’ll keep my current hands, these ones have been… shall we say broken in :wink:

uhem…

4 Likes

:wink:

Cool. Just got an Apple M0110A keyboard for only $80 shipped thats already been modded to work on USB and everything. (Which is about what it would be if I did it myself as the keyboards are $40-60 and the adapter is between $40-60 if theres one for sale).
Will show up… Within a week probably.
Pics for reference.

Yes I know there’s a post what you acquired thread. I havent actually acquired it yet lol. Soon tho

also used $30 I’ve made from mining to pay for some of it

Because reasons

1 Like

There are two threads for just for this stuff remember
https://forum.0cd.xyz/t/post-what-new-thing-you-acquired-recently/
https://forum.0cd.xyz/t/mechanical-keyboard-center

1 Like

See above. Don’t actually have it yet lol. Cant exacly review something without testing it first :stuck_out_tongue:

One of the threads is for recently acquired items though no need to review in there

Lol.
But more seriously should be interesting. Its like a 60% keyboard but with a numpad added.

Announcements of purchase qualify as an acquisition.

4 Likes

Dishonored 2 - I have to work really hard not to kill anyone… seriously… game then on one point was kill one of these two people. I’m like there has to been another way. Oh there is… works really hard for that cause no game I’m playing my way no matter how easy you make killing.

3 Likes

I hate cutting onions
com

They really arent that bad unless they are particularly strong ones lol

The one I cut was exceptionally strong

I swear someone is cutting onions when I’m watching a couple of shows…

3 Likes

That’s weird someone is cutting onions while your watching certain shows you might want to get your locks checked. Or you could just be crying… like a bitch.

2 Likes

I finally got around to making food after much whining.

1 Like

For the ReShade Photography Session - Hellblade Livestream I thought it might be a good idea to have where to pictures are being saved as they are being save as a part of the livestream so I did a preview in OBS to get a rough idea:

I’ll likely just eliminate the webcam to have more space for the game. I may not have the folder be shown. I’m just toying with the idea at the moment.

3 Likes

May be picking up streaming a lot more soonish. Also played a ton of Holdfast Nations at war today and after a lot of updates its even more amusingly fun lol.
But yeah will see. Need to build my 2400g system before sunday so. Hopefully that will happen.

2 Likes

Woke up, couldn’t use the shower because it was occupied all morning, had to get a ride to work because my car was blocked by my brother’s girlfriend’s car (well he claims she’s not his girlfriend… but she fucking is) and it was also buried under 4 feet of snow. House was cold because my brother never checked the fucking gauges so we’re out of propane… for the 3rd time this winter… And to round out my morning, I get to work and immediately have to do research for the boss lady because she can’t do it herself apparently.

Should be a great day…

4 Likes